The British Isles in pictures: Landscape Photographers of the year
A collection of images of the British Isles has been compiled for a the latest edition of the Landscape Photographer of The Year - and the results are spectacular.
Collection 6 takes you on a magical tour around the country, viewed through the lenses of some of the best landscape photographers in the world.
Published by AA Publishing, the launch of the book is being marked by aan exhibition of some of the winning and commended photos at London's National Theatre until 23 December.
To purchase the 224-page book (price £25) visit shop.theaa.com.
Landscape Photographer of the Year images
- The Humber Bridge, North Lincolnshire, England
- Embleton Rays, Northumberland, England
- Lindisfarne, Northumberland, England
- Under the Stars, Bowerman's Nose, Dartmoor, Devon, England
- Seamill in Spring, North Ayrshire, Scotland
- London City, looking West, England
- The North Harris Hills, Scotland
- A misty morning beside Loch Awe with views to Kilchurn Castle, Argyll & Bute, Scotland
- Portencross in Spring, North Ayrshire, Scotland
- The Princess Elizabeth salutes Queen Elizabeth, London, England
- Heather Management, North Yorkshire Moors, England
- XXIst century factory, London, England
- Sunset from a rooftop, London, England
- South Downs National Park, Hampshire, England
- The Cement Works & Castleton, Derbyshire, England
- Derwentwater, Cumbria, England
- Above the Clouds on Crib Goch, Snowdonia, Wales
- Welsh Gold, Nash Point, Glamorgan Heritage Coast, Wales