Quiz: Guess who it is? Britain's worst waxworks
Louis Tussauds House of Wax, a museum in Great Yarmouth which has been labelled the worst waxworks museum in the world, is facing closure after more than 50 years in business.
The Norfolk museum has gained cult status in recent years because so many of the models look nothing like the people they are supposed to be.
Thousands of visitors still flock to the seaside attraction so that they can have a good laugh for the meagre fee of £5.
Owners June and Peter Hayes, who are both now in their eighties, are ready to retire but have not found anyone to take it over.
Most of the models date back to the 1970s and 80s, and include an unflattering Princess Diana and an unrecognisable George Best. See our gallery below to see how many of the figures you recognise.
Guess the waxwork
- Recognise this right royal waxwork?
- It's Prince Edward, of course!
- This has got to be one of the Best...
- Yes, it's Georgie Best, superstar...
- No, it's not a terrorist. It's a footballer...
- Kevin Keegan
- Who are these two handsome guys?
- Another dodgy royal waxwork. Who's it meant to be?
- Prince Charles
- This terrifying model is a famous diva. Bet she's delighted with this. Know who it is?
- Shirley Bassey
- They couldn't have done worse with this one if they'd tried...
- Victoria Beckham
- It's not unusual to have absolutely no idea who this is meant to be
- Tom Jones
- Who's this? Clue: Grease is the word...
- John Travolta
- Looks like this one has gone for a burton...
- Yes, Richard Burton
- This is our fave! It would take a lifetime to guess who it's meant to be...
- Princess Diana
- Are these the worst waxworks ever? See how many you recognise...
Ever been to Louis Tussauds in Great Yarmouth? What did you think? Tell us below!
Britain's weirdest tourist attractions
Ten of the world's worst museums
Sign up to our weekly newsletter | Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook