Travel photos: the world through the eyes of children
- Filed under:
Thought you'd seen breathtaking travel photography from adults? Check out these amazing images taken by budding child photographers from as young as eight for The Children's Eyes On Earth International Youth Photography Contest 2012.
Raising awareness about environmental issues witnessed by children, the contest saw young people enter their photographs captured all over the world for two categories: I Love Nature and I Fear Pollution.
See some of their inspiring travel pictures below...
Photographs: The world through children's eyes
- Hannah King, 10 years old, United States
- Nasha Forte, 10 years old, Philippines
- Darpan Basak, 9 years old, India
- Enno Forchner, 14 years old, Germany
- Will Anderson, 16 years old, United Kingdom
- Ethan Whitecotton, 16 years old, United States
- John Luckyly de Ocampo, 15 years old, Philippines
- Juan Carlos Canales, 13 years old, Spain
- Mary Ann Tablante, 16 years old, Philippines
- Uros Presern, 15 years old, Slovenia
- Nicholas Morreau, 16 years old, Australia
- Sepehr Jamshidi Fard, 13 years old, Iran
- Scott Hamilton, 15 years old, United Kingdom
- Anastasya Vorobko, 8 years old, Russia
- Simonas Baronas, 12 years old, Lithuania
- Sophie Vela, 14 years old, France
- Michael Theodric, 10 years old, Indonesia
- Christopher Michel, 15 years old, United States
- Tiffany Vassilatos, 15 years old, United States
- Katie Skinner, 13 years old, United Kingdom
Has your child taken stunning photos of wildlife on holiday? We'd love to see their pictures. Why not visit our Facebook page and share them with us?
Sign up to our weekly newsletter | Follow us on Twitter | Become a fan on Facebook