The UK at its most beautiful: Landscape Photographers of the Year
- Filed under:
These delectable images have all won prizes at the Landscape Photographer of the Year Awards, which champions the beauty and diversity of the British countryside.
Founded by UK landscape photographer Charlie Waite, the awards were created to encourage urbanites to leave the hustle and bustle of the city and rediscover the wonders of rural Britain. Visit www.take-a-view.co.uk to find out more.
Landscape Photographer of the Year Winners
- St Michael's Mount, Cornwall, at dawn
- The chosen tree: Donhead St Andrew, Wiltshire
- Cliffs at sunset: Boscastle, Cornwall
- Kercock salmon Bothy: River Tay, Scotland
- Crummock Water, Cumbria
- Enchanting skies over Bamburgh Castle: Northumberland
- Bluebells, Oxton, Nottinghamshire
- Knapps Loch, Scotland
- Old Harry can break the rules: Old Harry Rocks, Dorset
- Losehill Pike and the Great Ridge from Mam Tor: Hope Valley, Derbyshire