Teen girl thrown off train for sex tape conversation on mobile phone
- Filed under:
Warning: contains sexually explicit language
A teenage girl has been thrown of a train in Kent after holding a sexually explicit phone conversation about making a sex tape.
The girl was captured on video by a fellow passenger as she spoke loudly on her phone, using "highly offensive" language, on a train travelling to Tunbridge Wells.
After a number of passengers complained, the girl was ordered off the train by a guard – but not before she had threatened to put his "head through the window."
An anonymous passenger said he was "disgusted" by the woman's antics.
Not surprisingly, the girl has already been branded a "real life Vicky Pollard".
Of course, she's not the first teenager to be caught behaving badly on a train. Last December, a video of a fare-dodging teenager being thrown off a train by a fellow passenger became and internet hit.
Woman thrown off train for talking too loudly on phone for 16 hours
Police release video of drunk woman falling onto train track
Video: dancing man pushed off train by fellow passengers
Top ten fare-dodging excuses
- 'I'm related to the Queen so I don't need a ticket.'
- 'I'm in the Zimbabwean SAS, on covert operations.'
- 'Don't you know who I am?'
- 'I didn't think you would accept my fare'.
- 'What's a ticket?'
- 'Do I need a ticket? I thought the railway was free.'
- 'If the ticket man doesn't see me then I don't need one.'
- 'I'm a freeman of the land, I don't recognise the law and the law does not apply to me.'
- 'I thought I was a child until I was 21' (said by a fully-grown adult travelling on a child's ticket)
- 'I thought by hiding in the luggage rack you wouldn't see me'